PHP is so popular programming languages that it has become almost synonyms with the web programming language. Because of it’s easy to learn and high demand in company. But most common problem for a fresher PHP developer is to get a job after completing the course. The reason is not proper training as per industry requirements. But we at Larnr.com provide you training in such a way that we focus mainly on Projects.
PROJECT IS OUR PRIORITY
Only learning is not enough. Unless you complete few real life projects its difficult for you to work. Also it will be difficult to get job. Because first question you will be asked which project have you worked on? We understand these things and we put emphasis on getting you done projects so that you can work as plug and play.
OPPORTUNITY TO WORK ON INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
Larnr Education is a part of Kolkata’s leading Web Development Company called Medust Solution Which has clients from around the world. So, you will also get opportunity to work on international live projects.
HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- Introduction to HTML
- Basic structure of HTML
- Formatting tags in HTML
- Working with Table Tags
- Introduction to PHPScript
- Looping statement in PHPScript
- Working with Predefined functions
- Maintaining Validations in PHPScript
- Working with Different types of Mouse Events
- PHP’s role in the WWW
- Language fundamentals
- PHP Basics
- Variable rules
- Storing & retrieving information in variables
- Decision making in PHP
- Comparison operators
- The if construct
- The while construct
- The for construct
- Working with arrays
- Declaring functions
- Passing data by reference
- Variable scope in PHP
- Working with web forms
- PHP POST & GET form elements
- Embedding forms with PHP code
- Validating form data
- Guidelines for secure PHP
- Understanding magic quotes
- Setting default values in forms
- Processing uploaded files
- Retrieving uploaded files
- PHP session handling
- PHP cookie handling
- Handling date & time
- Working with files in PHP
- Reading & writing files with PHP
- Handling errors
- A brief history of databases
- Relational database concepts
- Database tables
- MySQL Data types
- Introduction to PHPMyAdmin
- Creating and Checking Tables
- Auto_increment and Primary Keys
- Inserting Values into Tables
Project with PHP and MySQL
- Creation of database and required tables using PHPMyadmin.
- Creation of required templates, pages and managing site using IDEDreamweaver.
- Keeping structure, style and behavior of created pages apart.
- Creating login and logout pages for maintaining sessions.
- Creating forms to insert data into address book-personal details, image etc.
- Creating page to view the data from address book.
- Adding PHPScript for form validation.
- Adding server side validation.
- Adding mouse events like mouseout and mouseover dynamically.
- Creating page to edit or delete the records in the address book.
- Creating page to enable searching the address book.
Introduction to Ajax
- What is ajax
- Connecting to server using PHPScript
- Downloading data behind scenes
- Modifying web pages on the fly
- Creating an XMLHttpRequest Object in different browsers
- Checking the XMLHttpRequest Object’s readyState property
- Checking the XMLHttpRequest Object’s status property
- Getting Your Data With the XMLHttpRequest Object
- Problems creating an XMLHttpRequest Object
- Fetching Text Data From the server
- Using the text data received through XMLHttpRequest
- Discuss features of various frameworks
- Understanding MVC
- CodeIgniter Framework Introduction
- OOPS Concept
- Writing Class & Functions in CodeIgniter
- CodeIgniter Library, Helper
- Running queries in CodeIgniter